With the shift of businesses from desktop to smartphones, mobile apps have become critical to any company’s progress. Customers need mobility hence, the more mobile your business is, the more are your chances of winning customer loyalty.
When it comes to mobile app development, we have 3 popular platform to do that, i.e. Android, IOS and Windows. Though every platform has got its own perks and limitations, it’d be no exaggeration to say that Windows application development is gradually capturing the market. The reason behind this trend is the growing number of Windows phone users owing to the features like Cortana, Windows counterpart of Siri. Moreover, Windows OS is user friendly and offers features that are missing out in both, IOS and Android.
Here are few features that make Windows OS a preferred choice over other leading platforms.
- Cortana: As mentioned earlier, Cortana is the Siri counterpart developed by Windows to assist you in performing a variety of tasks like recharging your phone and cracking jokes, making it more superior than Siri. Cortana is a new favorite among mobile users
- Live Tiles: Probably the most amazing feature of Windows OS, live tiles make user interface interesting and fun. Not to mention the information that they take very little battery and can be resized to whatever size you like, something Android users can’t even think of!
- Live Lock Screen: Fully customized lock screens offered by Windows are one step ahead of semi-customized lock screen offered by IOS and Android. By downloading wallpapers from third party apps, Windows costumer can make their mobile devices stand out among others very simple.
- Hubs: Windows provide you hubs like the awesome People Hub which is well integrated with operating systems so that there’s no need to download popular social media apps separately on your phone.
Increasing number of Windows phone users has made Windows application development crucial for businesses around the world. It doesn’t matter if you have got no dedicated Windows application development team or not. You can always outsource mobile app development to companies who have experts at their disposal and get your apps developed at affordable rates. But before you outsource mobile app development, here are few important things you should consider to make sure you get finest results:
- Professional and Skillful Team: Make sure that the company you are outsourcing to is an experienced one i.e. been providing outsourcing services in Windows app development for at least two years.
- Portfolio: Next comes portfolio without which there’s no way to ascertain the reliability of any company. Make sure that the company you have chosen to outsource has an app development product portfolio to showcase.
- Deadlines: Implore their ability to stick with deadlines and make a communication plan whereby you can stay in touch with the development team and keep tabs on the progress of the assigned tasks.
- Quality Assurance: Lastly, run a quality assurance test because quality is the most important factor in deciding the company while outsourcing any project.
As you can see, getting a professional service provider to help you with your Windows application development project is one of the best moves you could possibly make. Make sure to hire a reliable Company that has experience and top-quality team who can help you transform your ideas into reality.