The Apple iPhone and the Android Smartphone are popular among users for their fast and efficient performance with an intuitive user interface. The iPhone and Android apps extend the capabilities of cell phones, serving multiple purposes. Numerous applications are available in the App Store, catering to different needs of users as well as businesses. With the increased use of cell phones, the demand of their apps is also increasing. Companies look for skilled and efficient apps developers!
What are the 7 essential things that best app developers should know?
Things that iPhone App Developers UK Should Consider:
- A developer should have the expertise and competence in Objective-C, which is the programming language, used in developing and improving iPhone apps. They should also have the ability in working with Swift, the newest programming language introduced to replace Objective-C.
- It is crucial for the developers building apps to have the expertise of Xcode, which is Apple’s own Integrated Development Environment (IDE). They should have knowledge in Cocoa Touch, Apple’s UI framework along with good working expertise of UIKit. Understanding the newest iOS SDK is equally important to develop innate iOS apps.
- A developer should have good expertise of iOS frameworks, supporting interfaces and performing as building blocks for building iPhone apps. Some of them include Core Data, Cloud Kit, Web Kit, Core Graphics and more.
- It is a good routine for app developers to write clean code. Sometimes they may need alluding or going back to the old code, which makes it vital for them to write reusable code. They can even write comments or notes for future references.
- Developers should know how to use source control. It helps in maintaining a track of modifications and versions made in the code. It also permits making checkpoint and can save developers from getting into trouble by assisting them to get back to the working state of the iPhone app.
- The iPhone application developers should have expertise and knowledge in adding third-party libraries and working with APIs.
- It is also essential for a developer to have working ability of Interface Builder, which is a part of Xcode that makes easy the designing of UI without any need of coding.
Top App Developers
Together with the knowledge in different technologies, methods and tools, an app developer should also have an understanding of the design form to deliver an excellent UI & UX experience. An iPhone app should have interactive and intuitive interface. HTML5 knowledge can help developers to develop sophisticated and user-friendly apps.
App developers in London must have the knowledge of creating apps on former versions of iPhone as well, to deal with compatibility issues and guarantee success. An Innovative approach is very essential for the developers to develop successful apps. They should progressively brainstorm to develop various and out-of-the-box iPhone applications.
It is important for all the developers to have deep understanding of the Apple Guidelines for approval and acceptance of the apps in the App Store. Else ways, Apple can reject the app, thus leading to collapse of the efforts put in the development.
The above list throws focus on the basic aspects that app developers for hire should know before getting into the development. The iPhone app developers with the expertise of all the listed requirements have an increased opportunity of success in building powerful and innovative apps. Understanding the needs of the users and developing apps on that basis will also give positive results to the developers.